The session includes:
- Principles of Photography: What happens in a camera.
- The Gear: What all the numbers mean and what to invest in.
- Post Production: After the camera and how to find your workflow.
- Subject learned: Lighting, ISO, composition, camera settings, lenses, handy gear, focusing, great tips, post production, and a lot more!
- Workflow is for 1 hour.
- If you have a Canon DSLR, you can try Matthew’s gear!
- Post Production is at Matthew’s Studio in downtown Newport.
- A 10% discount to any of Matthew’s Products and Fine Art!
- $400 for 6 hours and a meal and drink/cocktail during break.
- Payment: Cash, Check, Credit/Debit Card. Cash Discount of 5%!
- There are multiple time slots available to accommodate your own schedule. Workshops are booked around Matthew’s travel calendar and weather pending.
6 hours. 3 Workshops per day.
- 5am – 11am, Break at 8am
- 10am – 2pm, Break at 1pm
- 3pm – 9pm, Break at 6pm
6 hours, 2 Workshops per day.
- 7am – 100pm, Break at 10am
- 1pm – 7pm, Break at 4pm
Send me a message for more details.