Private Sessions include:
Principles of Photography: What happens in a camera.
The Gear: What all the numbers mean and what to invest in.
Post Production: What comes after the shot and how to find your workflow.
Additional topics covered: Lighting, ISO, composition, camera settings, lenses, handy gear, focusing, great tips and post production.
Please bring all of your shooting equipment, along with a note pad and pen. Post Production is located at Matthew’s Studio in downtown Newport.
3 hours. 3 Workshops per day.
5am – 11am, Break at 8am
10am – 2pm, Break at 1pm
3pm – 9pm, Break at 6pm
6 hours, 2 Workshops per day.
7am – 100pm, Break at 10am
1pm – 7pm, Break at 4pm
- $400 for 6 hours (a meal and a drink are included)
- (Prices are for a single person, each additional person is $100)
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to any of Matthew’s Products and Fine Art!
- Payments can be made by Cash or Credit/Debit card, a 5% discount is applied for cash payments.
- MCP Collectors receive 10% off tuition.
There are multiple time slots available to accommodate your own schedule. However, workshops are booked around Matthew’s travel calendar and weather permitting.
Please use the form below to contact me for more details and availability.